Monday 26 December 2011

MEMEME: What I got for Christmas!

I love reading other people's Christmas posts, so thought id join on the fun! Posting from my phone so apologies if this reads/looks crap!! Haha. So my boyfriend's parents spent Christmas with us up here in Scotland :) my family are coming up on the 30th dec and staying until my birthday (25 uuughh) On the 2nd january. Mike's parents Have literally filled our house with food ... 7lb of beef alone!! (and then the lamb, turkey, salmon...need I go on?) I have done nothing but eat since they got here 4 days ago!!! Xmas day itself was lovely - me and mike were snowed in last Xmas so it was just the two of us. This year was a true family celebration and it was ace :)Want to see what I got? Oh alright then ;)Here is the tree:

Mike got me some nice hair stuff - Babyliss wave envy which I've wanted for AGES and Tigi Small Talk, which stylists always use on my hair but I've never bought it myself:

Some books for depression and disordered eating, and my fave perfume Dior Pure Poison

Raw chocolate which I can't wait to try, and Debenhams £25 voucher. Think I'm going to get Diorshow Blackout mascara with it

RiRi albums cos I am obsessed hehe, and yummy Sanctuary body scrubs

Chocolate from friends and my boss!

Royal Jelly bath stuff, and a pair of woolly tights






Also, not photgraphed, some Body Shop cherry blossom bath stuff and some beautiful earrings. My skins going to be well looked after!!Can't believe how nice everything is, and I haven't even got anything from my side of the family yet! Disclaimer: Christmas for me isn't all about the presents even though this post is!!What did everyone else get? Link me to your pressie posts! I'm so busy window-shopping the sales at the mo, so much I want!!!Hope everyone enjoys their boxing day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...