Sunday 2 September 2012

BEST OF: August 2012

Although I haven't really bought that much in the way of beauty products in the last few months (not sure how that happened!!) I want to get into the habit of rounding up the month in products and anything else that comes to mind!

Favourite products of August:


  • Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint 
  • Tresemme Naturals Vibrantly Smooth Conditioner (shampoo is good too!)
  • Schwarzkopf got2b Powder'ful
  • Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer
  • Bare Minerals Pure Radiance


Biggest lusthaves of August:

  • Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm Stain.  You've already heard the hype elsewhere I'm sure! I want need it in Lovesick, Rendezvous and Romantic.. and maybe Honey... ***
  • NARS Deep Throat blush after seeing it on Emma (Milkteef) here.  I've wanted a NARS blush for approximately forever so may have to treat myself!
  • New mascara.  Any will do as long as it's not my Dior Blackout ever again!!
***You may have already seen if you follow my Instagram (sugarandsakura) or my twitter (@TaliLowe) but I kinda caved and bought the Revlon Lip Balm Stain in Lovesick.  It's amazing!! Lasts so well and such a bright pop of colour :)

Favourite new blog of August:


A big name in blogging perhaps, but I'd never visited Kate's site, Gh0stparties, until a couple of weeks ago, and now I'm hooked!!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...